21 January 2012

That's a new one for me...

So I was sitting around getting high with S and C and J's house last night. Yes, initials. Have to protect the guilty and all.

Anyway, S showed up with about $300 worth & was willing to share in exchange for a place to crash. I don't know where he gets the money, or the shit, and I don't really care as long as he's sharing. But I digress.

Around 11, it's gone, we're picking white specks out of the carpet that never get you high and half the time are crumbs from yesterday's lunch anyway, and seeing how much cash we have between us. $94. Shit. Anyone got $6?

Money found. Phone call made. Fifteen minutes later, we're splitting up another pile of rock.

It seems a little different. Nothing to noticeable, and it's getting us off, so I don't think much of it. Until C starts to yawn.

Hmm. That is odd.

And then she drops the bombshell.

"I think this shit is mixed with heroin."

No way.

"Yeah, I've done it. I know what it feels like."

Interesting.

Not something I would have done knowingly, but not bad.

Now I'm sitting here wondering if she was right. That would be a new one for me if it really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, spam not.