21 January 2012

Who Is Me

So who the hell is this crazy person spilling their innermost thoughts about their crack habit all over the world wide web? I am me.

I am a thirty-something college graduate. I'm white. I'm female.

In short - I am not the stereotype. Neither are most of my friends, for that matter.

The stereotype is a middle-aged black homeless gangster. We're not middle aged black homeless gangsters. A few of the guys we buy from might be, but I doubt they're users. At least not like us. If they were, they wouldn't be selling their shit.

The stereotype isn't real.I am me, and I am real.

I make $28K a year. I pay $500 a month for my one-bedroom apartment in the kind of neighborhood where you only go out after dark if you're trying to score.

I like country music. I cry when I watch sappy movies.

I have friends that aren't addicts, or even users. Lots of them, actually. And most of them don't know about me.

I'm a Christian. Not perfect, but who is?

I go to church. They obviously don't know about me.

That's why I started this blog. To reveal the real me. Without saying who I am.

Welcome aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, spam not.